Paris, France's capital, is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Its 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine. Beyond such landmarks as the Eiffel Tower and the 12th-century, Gothic Notre-Dame cathedral, the city is known for its cafe culture and designer boutiques along the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
Why Choose Travomint
- Your money is fully protected.
- Call us to speak to our experienced travel experts.
- We assure you the best rates and a personalized experience.
- Your plan in your budget, We make it happen.
- Get your own customized trip at the best rates possible.