Berlin, Germany's capital, dates to the 13th century. Reminders of the city's turbulent 20th-century history include its Holocaust memorial and the Berlin Wall's graffitied remains. Divided during the Cold War, its 18th-century Brandenburg Gate has become a symbol of reunification. The city's also known for its art scene and modern landmarks like the gold-colored, swoop-roofed Berliner Philharmonie, built in 1963.
Why Choose Travomint
- Your money is fully protected.
- Call us to speak to our experienced travel experts.
- We assure you the best rates and a personalized experience.
- Your plan in your budget, We make it happen.
- Get your own customized trip at the best rates possible.